Contact Us

Ralph6_SmallInsect Questions:

Please contact the Master Gardener in your county. 

Bed Bug Questions:

Please visit the Bed Bug Website.

Questions about our Graduate Program:

Please visit our Graduate Program page, or contact:

Bob Koch, Director of Graduate Studies
U of MN, Entomology
1980 Folwell Ave
219 Hodson Hall
St. Paul, MN 55108

Other questions:

Please contact:

Tammi Pekkala Matthews, Executive Office and Admin Specialist
University of Minnesota
Department of Entomology
1980 Folwell Ave.  
219 Hodson Hall
St. Paul, MN 55108

Phone: (612) 624-3636
FAX: (612) 625-5299

Interactive Map: St. Paul Campus